The Higher Education Loan Coaltion (HELC) is the only organization exclusively dedicated to representing your interests and those of direct lending institutions across the country. The Coalition is comprised of volunteers committed to protecting and improving the Direct Loan Program. Our members are financial aid professionals from participating institutions. Benefits of membership include:
- E-newsletters and special e-alerts that cover the most up-to-date information for Direct Loan school officials.
- Insight on how to effectively work with contractors and insider knowledge on what’s happening with the Direct Loan Program from Capitol Hill, the Department of Education and other relevant sources.
- Access to special areas of our website where we develop strategies, share knowledge and provide practical tools to defend the program.
Together, our voices are a powerful force when we deal with the Department of Education and as we communicate with members of Congress to assure the Direct Loan Program remains a viable source of student aid.
PAY BY CREDIT CARD:
Select enrollment below and click “Pay Now” button
PAY BY CHECK:
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO:
Higher Education Loan Coalition
Rachelle Feldman, HELC Treasurer
P.O. Box 1080
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-1080
- $100 for enrollment of less than 500
- $450 for enrollment of 500 to 7,000
- $800 for enrollment greater than 7,000
- $1,200 for Leadership level — school of any size
Note: In addition to the normal benefits of membership, Leadership level membership permits Leadership schools to attend all meetings of the Coalition in Washington DC, and attend activities including meetings with the U.S. Department of Education, and members of Congress.
- $100 for foreign schools
There have been isolated reports of problems using PayPal for payment of dues. If you encounter problems, please contact Rachelle Feldman at firstname.lastname@example.org.